get with it. this is 2012.
- they're: they fucking are
- their: shows fucking possession
- there: specifies a fucking location
- you're: you fucking are
- your: shows fucking possession
- we're: we fucking are
- were: past fucking tense of "are"
- where: specifies a fucking location
- than: a fucking comparison
- then: a point in fucking time
I love New York. I love boys. I love boys that offer to buy me lunch. I love cold air. I love subways. I don’t love my mom’s refusal to let me do anything without her. I love stray cats. I love scarves and coats. I love pretzels. I love Broadway. I love this so much.
sounds like Ed wrote this? lololol